Welcome back to another blog post, I want to believe a lot of ladies can relate to this topic because I see a lot of us walk around with the underneath of your acrylic nails dirty. I will be enlightening you on the how to clean the underneath of your nails in details by providing you with two methods.
How to clean underneath acrylic nails is importance and that is why we will be talking about it in details in today’s blog post. Please read till the end for all the information. Acrylics nails are beautiful by the length, meaning the longer your acrylics the finer the it is. But long nails also attract dirt and germs underneath your finger nails, so the longer your acrylic nails the more likely it will accumulate a build up of dirt.
Maintaining your acrylic nail is a job on its own and it is a necessary step to be taken for a healthy and clean finger nails. You don’t want to have beautiful acrylic nails but they are dirty underneath, that will not make you look classy, expensive and presentable and it also deducts from the beauty of your acrylic nails.
Nothing screams ghetto like dirt gathering underneath your finger nails and not been attended to. Underneath your acrylic nails is a hiding spot for dirt, germs and infections and it should be cleaned every day or at least once in a week.
It is important to remove dirt from underneath your finger nails as soon as possible to curb bacteria and fungus from breeding there. Dirt can be accumulated from your daily activities.
Detailed steps on how to clean the underneath of your acrylic nails (method 1)
To clean the underneath of your nails, you will need the following: an orange stick, soap, water, nail brush, lemon, towel and moisturizer.
- Use a clean object with an angle (an orange stick) to remove the dirt you can physically see from underneath your finger nails.
- Get soap and water underneath your finger nails, for easy accessibility; use a nail brush to wash off dirt from the hard to reach areas underneath your finger nails.
- Use lemon to scrub the underneath of your finger nails and then rinse.
- Dry your hands thoroughly with a clean dry towel after being washed to reduces your chances of getting nail infection.
- Moisturise your hands and focus on the underneath of your finger nails to give them the moisture and nutrient they need.
- Repeat this process at least once every week or when you notice the underneath of your finger nails are dirty.
Detailed steps on how to clean the underneath of your acrylic nails (method 2)
To clean the underneath of your nails, you will need the following: alcohol, orange stick, cotton buds, any type of oil.
- Dip you cotton buds into the alcohol.
- Then use the alcohol dipped cotton bud to clean underneath your acrylic nails. Alcohol removes the dirt, germs and stains.
- Use your orange stick to gently scrape underneath your nails in order to remove stubborn and excess dirt.
- Take the cotton bud and alcohol and repeat the process of cleaning underneath your nails again.
- Now rinse underneath your nails with soap and water.
- Dip your cotton bud into your oil.
- Then apply the oil dipped cotton buds into underneath your nails just to moisturize it and ensure underneath your nails are not totally dry.
- Repeat this process for all ten finger nails.
Another way to reduce the amount of dirt that accumulates underneath your nails is by wearing gloves as much as you can, when you can it will limit the need for you to clean the underneath of your acrylic nails as stated above. Please let me know how many objects and also the type of objects you have used to clean or remove dirt from underneath your finger nails in the comment section. Also feel free to let me know which of the methods you will be using to clean the underneath of your acrylic nails.
Thank you for your time, I hope to see you next time as I have other informative blog post planned out for you.